car insurance in India is a compulsory requirement for all new vehicles used whether for commercial or personal use. The insurance companies have tie-ups with leading automobile manufacturers. They offer their customers instant auto quotes. Auto premium is determined by a number of factors and the amount of premium increases with the rise in the price of the vehicle.
The claims of the auto insurance in India can be accidental, theft claims or third party claims. Certain documents are required for claiming auto insurance in India, like duly signed claim form, RC copy of the vehicle, driving license copy, FIR copy, original estimate and policy copy.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd