Ensure the following before logging
Please ensure the following before logging into OnlineSBI
- Don’t share your ATM details
- keep your computer free of malware
- Change your passwords periodically
- Respond to any communication seeking your passwords
- Reveal your passwords or card details to anyone
- The URL in your browser address bar begins with “https”.
- The address or status bar displays the padlock symbol.
- (SSL is compatible for IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome).
- State Bank or any of its representative never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information,password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on email@example.com if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone call. Please lock your user access immediately, if you have accidentally revealed your credentials.Click here to lock.